- Yes, your vehicle will be 100% insured for the entire duration of the transit. Your vehicle is always fully covered by our insurance from the moment our team picks it up until the very moment it is delivered to you. Every vehicle we ship is covered in accordance with the current market value of your car based on make, model, condition and year.
- Regardless of the value of your vehicle, you can certain that your car is covered by our insurance in the eventuality of ANY damages during transit.
The time it would take for us to ship your vehicle depends on, you guessed it, the distance between the pick-up and delivery locations.
- If the distance is less than 500 miles it should take no more than 2-3 days.
- If the distance ranges from 500 to 1000 miles, the delivery will usually take 3 to 4 days.
- If the distance ranges from 1000 to 1500 miles, it usually takes 4-5 days.
- If the distance is over 1500 miles, the delivery will probably take about 7 days.
- Bear in mind that weather, traffic and very rarely, truck breakdowns can also affect the duration of the transit.
- We do our best to always deliver on time!
- We strongly recommend that there is a person present for both the pick-up and the delivery of your vehicle. Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean that person has to be you. You ask a friend, relative or neighbor to be there when your car is being picked up or delivered.
- Our drivers do inspection reports every time they pick up and deliver vehicles in order to make sure that the condition you’ll receive your vehicle in is identical to its condition upon pick-up. This means our drivers also check for pre-existing damages.
- Upon delivery, you or your designated friend can inspect your vehicle for any damages, however unlikely they may be.
- If there are no damages, both the driver and the person the vehicle is delivered to sign the inspection report to signify the car has been transported to its destination safely and with zero damages.
- Getting in touch with us is a piece of cake! Visit our website and schedule the pick-up and delivery of your vehicle online. Alternatively, you can email us at: (email)
- Should you need immediate assistance, do not hesitate to call us on our 24-hour assistance line
- Even though we are adamant about never allowing any hidden fees, the exact price will always depend on the size and condition of your vehicle (whether it’s drivable or not). Needless to say, the destination you assign does affect the price too.
- The best way to find out what the exact price will be is to contact us or use our online calculator.
We’ll make this quick. 😉
- Open trailer – while the vehicle is being safely transported, it is also exposed to the elements and it isn’t enclosed.
- Enclosed trailer – How does a garage on wheels sound? Because, really, that’s the best definition we’ve got for you.
- Your vehicle will be enclosed and protected by the external elements at all times.
- An important note: The Federal and State Department of Transportation does NOT allow the transportation of household items.
- Personal belongings left in the vehicle are shipped at the customer’s risk and are NOT covered by our insurance.
- Should you choose to transport a personal item, remember that it must weigh less than 100 lbs.
- Now, now! Must you doubt us?
- Yes, we are fully equipped to do so.
- Please, make sure to specify that your vehicle is NOT in running condition upon placing your order.
Absolutely! Regardless of where you’ve bought your vehicle from, we’ll deliver it to you safely and affordably.
Sadly, the cancellation of an auto transportation appointment can sometimes cost you hundreds of dollars. Make sure to find a company that will not charge you in the eventuality of something unplanned taking place at the last minute.
At Karma we understand that life is dynamic and plans can therefore change. We’ll never charge you for it. You read that right – we do not have a cancellation fee! We believe you should only pay after we’d gotten the job done well!